Ok WHERE HAVE I BEEN?!?! I could have sworn I check your blog for baby details 3 times a day!! CONGRATS!!! What a BEAUTIFUL family you have! I am soooo happy for you guys I can't even stand it! What an adorable little guy! I am so sad we don't live closer cuz I want to give little Joe Jr. a little squeeze and a sniff! I love babies! esp. their smell! Oh Stef, congrats a million times over!
He is so precious! He really does look just like Joe! What a blessing. Enjoy every minute soon he will be running all over! What a special time for your little family!
So cute! I am such a dork for not bringing dinner over; then I could have seen him in person. Hope the dinner was okay---I gave you the wrong kind of cheese, too! Oh I give up. I will never be a Molly Mormon. Anyway he is SO CUTE! And you look amazing. If you weren't wearing the lovely hospital gown, you'd never know you were the one who just gave birth. Congrats.
i forgot to say 2 things.... (as usual) First off you look AWESOME! And your hair??? SOOO LONG! You look beautiful! Second of all, you are such a THOUGHTFUL, SWEET WIFE! Joe prefered a Thursday or a Friday so what do you do?? You go ahead and go into labor on Friday! You over achiever you!
I'm so happy for you! It's a good thing we had the shower the day before! I'm glad that he is healthy, and made it to the family safely! He is a beautiful baby.
What a cute little boy Stef! I wish I could see him in person! That newborn stage goes so fast. Anna is already 2 1/2 months old. I miss that sweet newborn stage. Anyways, congratulations. We love you and your family and hope the adjustments will go well!
9 comments:
He looks just like Joe!
Congratulations you guys! He's a cutie! I can't wait to see him.
Ok WHERE HAVE I BEEN?!?! I could have sworn I check your blog for baby details 3 times a day!!
CONGRATS!!! What a BEAUTIFUL family you have! I am soooo happy for you guys I can't even stand it!
What an adorable little guy! I am so sad we don't live closer cuz I want to give little Joe Jr. a little squeeze and a sniff! I love babies! esp. their smell!
Oh Stef, congrats a million times over!
He is so precious! He really does look just like Joe! What a blessing. Enjoy every minute soon he will be running all over! What a special time for your little family!
So cute! I am such a dork for not bringing dinner over; then I could have seen him in person. Hope the dinner was okay---I gave you the wrong kind of cheese, too! Oh I give up. I will never be a Molly Mormon. Anyway he is SO CUTE! And you look amazing. If you weren't wearing the lovely hospital gown, you'd never know you were the one who just gave birth. Congrats.
i forgot to say 2 things.... (as usual)
First off you look AWESOME! And your hair??? SOOO LONG! You look beautiful!
Second of all, you are such a THOUGHTFUL, SWEET WIFE! Joe prefered a Thursday or a Friday so what do you do?? You go ahead and go into labor on Friday! You over achiever you!
So sweet! You guys are so blessed. I'm glad he made his arrival.
I'm so happy for you! It's a good thing we had the shower the day before! I'm glad that he is healthy, and made it to the family safely! He is a beautiful baby.
What a cute little boy Stef! I wish I could see him in person! That newborn stage goes so fast. Anna is already 2 1/2 months old. I miss that sweet newborn stage. Anyways, congratulations. We love you and your family and hope the adjustments will go well!
Post a Comment