Friday, June 6, 2008

On the baby front

Just thought I should post the latest on the baby front. At my appointment yesterday I was dilated 2-3 cm (for those who haven't had kids, sorry to share the gross details :}). So doc says it could be any day so we just have to wait and see! We are still working on his name and will probably wait to see his beautiful face to know for sure. We are so excited to meet this little man!

Everyday Emily gives brother hugs and kisses. She is happiest pulling up my shirts to give loves to my bare belly. The girls are so excited. They are forever planning toys that he will be able to play with when he gets bigger and scary movies he can watch with daddy. Lizzy has decided she will keep him out of harms way and catch him should Emily drop him :D.

I also had to share a little funny from the girls. Lizzy is always talking about getting married, especially to DJ. This morning she told me, "when I get married to DJ, can I get my hair cut first?". Too cute, DJ, I hope you know you have a fan in the wings!

The other day they were picking flowers out front...
emily... "Mom, I picked these flowers for you"
me.."thanks Em"
lizzy... "those are for when you get married"
me.. "but I am already married to daddy"
lizzy... "for if daddy dies, for the next time you get married"

so sad and funny all at the same time. their little brains are too funny.

4 comments:

Karen said...

I was just going to email you and ask you about your little guy! Thanks for the update. Now, I know you will be busy after he arrives, but post some pictures of him. Especially with his older sisters! And I think you are so lucky to be a 2-3. I never got past a 1 1/2!

Anonymous said...

How exciting! I hope he arrives soon and everything goes well. Please let me know if you need help with anything!

Audrey said...

Stef, that is sooo exciting to be sooo close! I am thinking for those of us that have NEVER seen you cute and prego you may need to send us a pic of your 8 1/2 month belly! (not bare or anything scary, just a pic of the little bundle inside!)
I agree with Karen, we must see pictures of this little man with his sissy's as soon as you get home!
Little Lizzy is hilarious! She sounds like a little romantic gal! It is funny they were picking flowers for D.J. cuz yesterday my boys were picking flowers and Daws said his were for EMILY! too cute!
Good luck with your last uncozy nights of rest..... we are sooo excited for you!
Oh today I was driving in Idaho falls and saw a HUGE sign that said Ireland's Estates. I was going to stop and take a pic for you BUT then I noticed it was a HUGE trailor park and thought, nah maybe if it was a NICE gated community... that would be more fitting for you guys!

Audrey said...

hey you should start a little competition of the weight height and date for mr. ireland! those are always fun!