Friday, June 20, 2008

1 Week Already

Can you believe it, a week has gone by already. Just wanted to share another picture of the little guy. The girls still love him like crazy and we are steadily working on switching his days and nights for sleeping.











Here are some pictures Emily has taken from her camera. "My Brother, by Emily Ireland"

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Interesting to see things for their point of view. We are so happy for you guys. Can't wait to see him in person.

Papa

Anonymous said...

I agree with Em, his feet are cute!
Auntie B.

Karen said...

I love Emily's pictures. She should go pro. What a cute baby boy, Stef.

Audrey said...

He is ADORABLE and so is Emily for snapping such great shots! How fun to have a baby back in the house! Jackson is a lucky little fella to have such fantastic sisters and such great parents!

Katie Miller said...

CUTE CUTE CUTE!!!

Elise and Dan said...

Wow, he looks a lot like his Daddy! It is so sweet that your girls love him so much. It was really cute today at church when liz clapped for her daddy after he gave the opening prayer! so cute!

Anonymous said...

Newborns are so sweet. Jackson looks beautiful. Try to enjoy it (despite the chaos) because it will be gone before you know it!

PML said...

He is so cute! I can't believe how small his feet and ankles are. You need to get a picture with his feet on top of your husbands, or with the girls, or something. I wish we would have done that with Kallie, but she was chubby before we knew it. I love seeing pics of him but Stefani please get some sleep!! :)

Alison Roberts said...

Congratulations Steph and Joe! I was sitting on my bed during Mason's nap and it dawned on me that I need to check your blog and see if that little boy has arrived. Oh he looks so sweet, I wish I could just walk down the street and take a peek. We really miss having you as neighbors! I hope all is going well for you.
Alison Roberts

Becky and JJ Campbell said...

Stefani he is adorable. congratulations!!! Your family is adorable too!!!