The girls and I got to have a few adventures this past week. First we headed off to the Pueblo Zoo. It is a smaller zoo but lots of fun still. It is a great outing as well because our Hogle Zoo pass from Utah works here and we got in for free!
Behind Emily is her favorite "little deer", I have forgotten what it is but it sure is cute!

Next we got to go to the City Park for...get this..... 25 cent rides! The girls had a blast. I am sure we will be going there more this summer :). Joe got to come this time too! They were so cute on the train too. Parents are allowed to ride but Lizzy insisted that they go alone. It sure was hard watching them go all the way around the pond without us! I kept worrying they would stop and we would see Lizzy trying to climb out but she did awesome!






4 comments:
That looks so fun! We can't wait to go! I can't believe the deal!
What a steal of a deal!!
Sounds like a GREAT weekend for you guys!
Can you please tell your girls to stop growing up so fast?!?! They are too sweet and cute!!
How fun Stef! I am glad that the Zoo pass transferred for you. That worked out perfect. Just a few more weeks! You can do it.
We totally need to go check out city park... and the zoo sometime. It's nice having blogs to see all the things to do.
Post a Comment