Monday, June 9, 2008

Still Waiting... Your turn to guess!

Ok so the little man is still all warm and comfy, I think content to hear his sisters from the inside, lol. Joe was thinking yesterday would be great because his birthday would be 6/8/08. Now for those that know how memory challenged I am, I agree, but we missed it. So Audrey had a great idea. Lets see who can guess when this little guy will come and the name we will choose?

Known information to help with your guess...
I am 2-3 cm and very "soft" as the doc would say
My official due date is June 26th
Lizzy came 2 weeks early (but I have to admit I did everything I could to help)
Joe says in regards to his schedule a Thursday or Friday is better ;D

Names...
We really like Isaac, Bo, Bear (not sure on spelling) and Jackson
I love Joseph as the middle name but it doesn't work with some of those


So now that you have read this, make your guess and lets see who gets it!

6 comments:

Karen said...

I think you should have Isaac on my mom's birthday, June 25th! I know you may not want to wait that long, but he'd have a cool birthday!

Anonymous said...

I say Isaac Joseph and since you have to wait at least until the end of next week, June 13. I know... the end is SO long!

Audrey said...

Ok here is my guess.....
June 14. Height 20" Weight 7lbs 9 ounces
I hope I win!!
I would say today cuz it is a GREAT day to be born BUT unless you go for a hike, eat pizza, jump on the tramp, take a hot shower, among other things, may not happen that quickly! :)

Jaime said...

Hubby says Bear...I'm leaning more towards Jackson. And the date? How about June 19th? Sounds good to me, though who knows why. Oh, you know what? Colten's b-day is the 19th! Hmmm... :)

Elise and Dan said...

I like Bo Jackson Ireland or Isaac Bo Ireland. I had a friend named who spelled bo -- beau. I like it like that too. He was a nice guy. Anywa it just depends on what feels right to you guys. I think you'll be ready on June 18th.

Audrey said...

you better be holding on to that baby til tomorrow! I wanna be right!