Well yesterday we hit above 90 and boy was it a warm day around here. We decided to make it a sprinkler day and the girls had tons of fun. We had some little friends over and of course there is no fun in the sun without making mud pies! :) Lizzy was too funny, it took her a little bit to get into the mood as you can see here...
For all those that live near us, come on over and enjoy the sprinklers too!





3 comments:
I love that Lizzy is just chillin'! Looks like what I'd love to do too.
Lizzy is my type of gal for sure!! Isn't it nice to finally have spring/summer here?! (although it is overcast and raining right now) Time to work on the ol' tan... although since I don't tan, time for more freckles!! (sad)
Love keeping up on you guys!
good luck with the end of your pregnancy!
This picture of Lizzy is priceless! It shows her wonderful personality to a T! I vote for a belly picture next! Clothed of course. Lets see Stef in all her pregnant glory!!!! I know its uncomfortable but oh its so sweet and cute to everyone else!
Post a Comment