Yesterday was the big day! I can't even tell you how excited we are! Little Jackson Joseph Ireland was born yesterday around 2pm weighing in at 7lbs 3 oz and was 19.7 inches long. The girls got to come meet their little brother later that evening and just love him to pieces. He is healthy as can be and we hope to be coming home from the hospital later today.
We just wanted to share the great news with everyone! Love to all!
10 years ago




4 comments:
Congrats! I can't wait to see pictures of the little guy! You are going to have so much fun with a boy, he will be your little boyfriend who captures who your heart in a different way than your girls, its so fun! Hope everything goes well for your guys!
Congratulations Stefani! That is so exciting. Make sure and post pictures as soon as you can, I can't wait to see the little guy!
Stephanie and Joe! It is Mike and Amie White from the Lake San Marcos Ward! I found you guys on Becky and JJ's BLOG. SO good to see you!! Congrats on your baby boy. It will be fun to see pictures! We just had #4 on March 13th. What a beautiful family!!
CONGRATULATIONS! I can't belive he's here so soon! Why can't you get closer to your due date? I, on the other hand, did and will always go over! I'm so happy for you all.
Post a Comment