Monday, September 8, 2008

Sparkle Girls

Well the girls talked us into it. This afternoon we went and got their ears pierced. They were both so excited too. As Emily sat on the chair waiting to go she was holding her cheeks. When I asked her why she said "to keep them from smiling, I just can't stop smiling", it was too cute. She was also amazingly brave. After her first ear was done she wanted to cry but held it in so her sister wouldn't get scared. What an amazing girl I tell you. Lizzy on the other hand cried at the end but by this evening it was all but forgotten and they are both so excited to sleep with earrings in.

If you click on the picture you can see their earrings better. Emily got white and Lizzy picked pink flowers.

3 comments:

Kristin said...

Those are some cute ears. Aubrie and Karlee are still not convinced. Maybe seeing that the girls survived will change their minds.

Elise and Dan said...

Abree always asks me to get her ears pierced, but I'm scared that she will cry after the first one, and then she won't want the other one done, and she'll have one pierced ear! She's gonna want to see that Emily and Lizzy survived!

PML said...

How cute! I don't think that Macie even knows pierced ears exist.