Tuesday, September 23, 2008

One room down... so many to go

Well, I finished up the girls room today. A great big thanks to Dad who switched out the light for a fan, Kristin for her consultation, Joe with his chair rail and blind hanging talent and neosporin for my battered fingers from all the caulking ;D. The girls got to pick their colors and we came out with a beautiful room (it used the be white with dark purple baseboards). At some point I will get the curtains sown and a few more things on the wall but here it is in all its spendor. The girls love it...

8 comments:

Elise and Dan said...

It turned out so great! I know who to call when I decorate my kids rooms! Great Job!

Karen said...

What a cute, cute room. Bot not nearly as cute as the little girl in the pictures!

Kristin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kristin said...

It turned out great! It looks like it belongs in the Pottery Barn Catalog:)

Becky and JJ Campbell said...

It looks so cute. Oh to have girls and pink in my home!!!

Anonymous said...

It looks super cute! It almost makes me want to paint my girls room pink... okay maybe not. I love the wall colors though. Perfect for a little girls room. Can't wait to see more.

Jaime said...

Beautiful! What an accomplishment. It looks great, I'll bet they are very happy with it. :)

PML said...

Really cute! But seriously, I can't believe you dared take down the dark purple baseboards. It must've been hard to get rid of such a beauty.