It seems to me that it gets harder and harder to keep up on my blog. We have had so much fun going on. The family has all left now and we miss everyone terribly, come back! Saturday we had the opportunity to go to Denver though and visit with family there. The girls were able to attend their cousin Maddie's birthday at the Butterfly Pavilion and had an amazing time. Thanks Maddie, Happy Birthday girl! Then we spent the afternoon at Pam and George's for a grill out (just for you Stac ;)). They live in a beautiful house in Evergreen and every moment you spend there you feel like you are a vacation in a log cabin. It is so nice to have them somewhat close by. Our dream is to someday live even closer to family!
Well we are back in the swing of things now at home and getting ready to start the new week. Jackson, the cute little guy, has started talking up a storm and I couldn't help but to catch a little on our camera. Please disregard the silly lady in the background talking. Love to everyone!
10 years ago




4 comments:
It really sounds like he says "hello"! How fun.
That is priceless! Was a sweet little thing! I wish I could hold him! We miss you guys!
Oh, I love those adorable little baby babbles! I love the little smirks too.He is getting so big. I think he's looking more like Emily!
That's so sweet. It is so fun to watch them grow.
Post a Comment