I do have to say how wonderful people are. Just this morning I had 3 friends call and offer to watch the girls while we signed the papers and it was such a great help. While Joe was outside trying to tackle the enormous weeds today, a friend came out and started pulling alongside him. How truly blessed we are. I just can't believe how far we have come and how many people have helped us to get this far. So thank you to everyone! Our door is always open and there will always be a bed waiting for you!




9 comments:
that is fantastic! I'm so happy for you. You'll love it, I'm sure!
WOO HOO!! So glad to have you so close. I'm just a stones' throw away any time you need a cup o sugar or an egg :)
That is SO exciting! The house looks great and is very cute.
It's cute! I'm excited to see the inside. When are you moving?? The girls can come play anytime. I'm also excited not to be the only one taking forever to get a house!! There is hope.
Congrats on the house- it is so cute! This week as been busy for us. (My parents came in to town, and we are leaving town today.) Next week the girls can come play at our house! Thanks for helping me remember that it's ok that we don't have a house yet!
WHAT?!?! This is WONDERFUL news Stef! It is ADORABLE and I love that Joe was weeding the day of the signing! You know it is gonna be the nicest yard on the block! I am coming right over to help the decorating begin!! Actually you are probably much bttter than me at that stuff so I can't wait to see the inside pics!
Congrats to you and your fam! What an exciting year this is for you guys! Moving to Co., having a baby boy, AND buying a house! Whew, that sounds FUN!
LOVE IT!
Congratulations! I love having my own homw. I get to paint colors that I like and want. I'm so excited for you.
What a cute house, you guys are quick! We are still waiting on the bank on the home we put an offer on back in April. It's a long story, but we still are trying to patient so that we can get a steal of a deal!
So...do you have any updated pictures of the house?
Post a Comment