Friday, August 15, 2008

So, So, Much

Well, we are full fledged into a whirlwind of fun. Over the last 3 weeks we have had a visit from Nana and Papa, the blessing of Jackson, moving to a new house, a trip to Denver to see family, a visit from Pops and Gaga and Emily and Lizzy starting school. Whew! So many wonderful things. I'll post the pictures from Emily starting Kindergarten, Jackson's 2 month and their awesome fishing trip with Pops for now. I will post more later on. For all our family, we love you!!!! Ma and Baba, we can't wait to see you guys!




3 comments:

Katie Miller said...

Oh my gosh Emily is so big! I remember when we first moved into the ward in Orem, Emily was three and I thought she was so big and smart! That wasn't to long ago and now Mallory is three! She is going to be going to school so soon! How is it? Did you cry?

Elise and Dan said...

Hey! Long time no see! We have had a lot going on over here as well. Emily looks so cute and happy on her first day of school. How is all the moving in going, and all the things you have to do? Yuo guys have definately been busy!

Anonymous said...

You guys have been busy. Hope it has been fun and I hope you are feeling better soon.