A friend of ours also came up with the great idea of a summer camp. There were 4 moms and 8 kids participating. Each day one mom would have all the kids and teach something fun. My day was cooking and they all were so cute, it really turned out awesome (thanks Shalyce!). The other days were Sports, Music & Craft and Science. These are some pictures from Shalyce's day, they made bird houses and enjoyed smores for a snack. Notice how I missed taking pictures at our house??? (maybe someday I will get back on the ball lol)
Isn't it so cute too, just sitting and talking with friends, they are getting so big!
Speaking of getting big, can you believe Jackson is already a month old? This man is so awesome. The girls still love to hold him whenever they can and he has even started smiling and cooing at us.




3 comments:
That was a great idea! I also forgot to take pictures when it was at my house. Did you get into level 2 swim this session? We start today--I'm worried about Mason! We'll seeee....
Jackson is looking so much older already! Aysia didn't get into swim lessons, so we pulled Alannah out. I thought it would be too sad for Aysia to have to watch, especially now that she likes it. Just my luck. We were bummed, but hopefully your girls still have a blast.
Slacker Mom! Hardly! You are the mom that makes the rest of us look bad. Wish I was so mobile with a newborn.
Post a Comment