Sunday, May 11, 2008

To my mom...

First off, Happy Mother's Day to all!

Secondly I want to thank my Mom for all she has done in my life. I am sure I was not the easiest to raise but I am so grateful for our relationship over the past couple years. Especially being able to call her at a moments notice to get great cooking tips and find out what they are having for dinner so I can savor the thought in my head :). Thank you for making it a point to see all of my children born or close to it. Thank you for always being there to listen to all my craziness. I love you mom!














I can't miss out on my other Mom's too. Thank you Debra for being ready to take us in with open arms. Thank you for always treating me like I was your very own, I consider you mine. I love you!















And last but not least, thank you to Gay. Thank you for always being there to help and giving of yourself so endlessly. And most importantly thank you for giving me your son, he sure comes from a great Mom!



















To all my Moms, I can't thank you enough for the women you are and how grateful I (we) are to you. Have a wonderful Mother's Day!

3 comments:

PML said...

What a wonderful mom you have. I can't find your email address. Tomorrow (Tuesday) there is a playgroup/lunch at Shalyce's house. Call me if you want to go and I'll get ya the address (if it's not too late)! It's at 11:30.

Elise and Dan said...

Hi! The is Elise franklin from the ward. I blogger stalked you through the lunds blog, and I blogger Stalked the lunds through Shalyce! =) I was just browsing through!how are you doing? Cute blog by the way!

Anonymous said...

Hi Stephanie, I blogger stalked you too.. Your family is so cute! Hope we get to hang out some more sometime and hope things are going okay with being prego. Our blog is private, but send me your email and I'll send you an invite if you want... jsaac4@yahoo.com