Joe decided to get a BB gun and has set out to "resolve" the issue. Last night he was successful and my goodness you should have seen the goofy grin he had. I tried to catch it on film but he was too quick for me. He looked like he was 12 again and just did something really awesome. It sure made me giggle. So here is to the first of our prairie experiences, bunnies beware... you have a trained Marine in your midst (lol)!
Goodbye little bunny




3 comments:
Will Joe come shoot the stray cats that hang out in our yard? They think our flowerbeds are their litter box and they hang out in the backyard. It drives me nuts!! Way to go Joe!
That is awesome! What a man! I am an animal lover, but I believe in protecting your home and family, especially from poop! You should eat it! Coney soup!
YIKES! I drove out to my moms last night and I nearly hit 8 of those suckers! The first few are cute then they just get BUGGY!
Go Joe... I bet it was kinda sexy watching your hub do such a manly thing!?! hehe
Post a Comment