The hunt is on! You can see the "prairie brown" behind them, this is the field next to our house.
They looked so beautiful in their Easter dresses

Yesterday was such a great day too! The girl's got to go to their cousin Megan's 5th birthday at Chuck E Cheese and then the Mom's headed off to a baby shower for my cousin Alli. She is just glowing and beautiful!
My cousin Alli and my Aunt Pam

The family quilt, made in the early 1900's has been passed to each new mom. Alli gets a turn now!





3 comments:
YAY I love to see new posts! I am glad you are there safe and sound and that you are settling right in! The girls look more beautiful than ever! For some reason Dawson has been on a real Emily kick and telling everyone that his girlfriend Emily in Utah just moved to Colorado! He also tells Cole that his girlfriend can be Lizzie. Funny little fella's.
We had a great Easter too! I love Holidays!
My mom has a check for you so I was glad you sent out addresses... cuz I was suppose to ask you for yours a few days ago and forgot! shh let's pretend I did, k?? hehe
CUTE cute CUTE
wowa, sorry for the marathon comment!
Hi Joey Step and girls....Iam so glad you are settled now..the Easter pictures are so cute..We had a nice surprise we got to see rebecca and the boys ..the twins are so cute they just smile all the time and nick is getting so big of course our tryston is really getting taller each time we see him..We loved our visit alot.. I think having a boy is going to be a big change for you and family and joey will be happy because then it won't be so girly around their..We had a great Easter with Jess Lesa,Mauri ..we went to stewart state park spend the weekend and had a great time...Love to all and Congrats on having a boy...Love you lots Auntie COCO
Post a Comment