Monday, March 10, 2008

Safe and Sound

Well after much hard work we are finally here and half settled! A great big thank you to Gay and Bob who shared the 12 hour drive with us out here! And to Aunt Pam, George and Scott for all your muscles and organizational skills!!! You all are so wonderful and it is amazing to have such a great family to lend a hand! The girls also did amazing. They are looking forward to making some play dates soon though, I think Emily is getting the itch.

Joe has started work and the girls and I just got our gym pass, can we say yippee! The grasses here are still brown and I think we will need to learn a different love of the "desert prairie" then we had of those beautiful mountains but we have high hopes. So if you ever want to come visit there is always a free room for you! We haven't taken any pictures lately but once we do I will get them posted.

1 comment:

Karen said...

I've been checking on you everyday! I'm glad that you made it there safe! I really am itching to see pictures of your new place though....