Friday, November 22, 2013

The snow is here!

Not long after I finished texting my cousin that we missed our chance at snow (she lives up in Denver and had already gotten some), did we get a nice batch down our way!  Most times it seems like there is an invisible wall just below Colorado Springs.  It can be snowing and storming up that way and here we get nothing.  So this was wonderful!  The kids were up and ready to play in it but I took advantage of that motivation and had them do their chores first ;).  Then we headed off to the High School for some sledding.  Mind you I hate playing in the snow, I do it once a year for the kids and that is all they get but sledding is a different story.  Just plain old fun.


Jackson hiked this hill over and over and loved it.

No comments: