Some friends put on a turkey trot to "Exercise before you glutonize" :). There was a 1 mile run and a 5k. Lizzy and Jackson (with Daddy) ran the 1 mile and Emily and I did the 5k. This was Emily's first 5k and she did awesome! The Smith's put together a great family event with prizes and all. What a great way to start a wonderful Thanksgiving. Now I have no idea where Joeand Jackson were hiding when we took this but I promise they were there! :)
I have to say that we are so blessed to have such an amazing family, even though we do not live close, we are surrounded by their love. We are also blessed to have such amazing friends in our lives! God has been so good to us and we cannot thank Him enough.
10 years ago





No comments:
Post a Comment