Yesterday I took the girls and some of their friends to see the Hannah Montana movie. They were so excited, Emily had talked about wanting to see it for awhile now so I thought why not? We picked up 4 of their friends and they were goofy all the way to the theater. About halfway through the movie a couple got wiggly but they all made it to the end fantastically. The best part however was at the end when I asked them all how they liked it, I got, "it was boring", "it was a grownup movie, they kissed, really boring". Can I say WAHOOO!!!! (I do have to note here that the movie is pretty good and Hannah only kissed one boy, one time). I had been kind of sad that my girls were ready for grownup things like Hannah Montana so when it bored them I was super happy. Maybe we can squeeze some more cartoons out of them after all. The whole ride home they talked about wanting to go back and see "Monsters vs. Aliens". That made my day.
Lizzy however bored she was did still stand up and dance for some of it and once we got home changed into "Hannah" clothes and danced around the kitchen. When I went to check on her before I went to bed, this is what I found. Originally she had on only jammies and was on her bed, this all changed once the lights were out I guess. Gotta love that girl.




3 comments:
Mallory has never gotten into the whole Hannah Montanna thing thank goodness! Its really not all that bad but I, like you would really appreciate her staying younger a little longer!
You are brave to take all those girls to the movies! Macie rented a DVD of the Hannah Montana show at the library. Only she thought it was called "Honnah" like Donna. But now it made ME want to see the movie!
Too funny...I have not yet taken the kids to see Hannah, we haven't decided on that one yet. Good to hear that it was a little boring though, that might help our decision. We did however take them to Monsters vs. Aliens this weekend (in 3D) and everyone loved it. :) Just an FYI...
Post a Comment