Monday, April 13, 2009

Happ y Easter!

Spring has sprung! At least with a blizzard or two here. We have been having lots of Easter fun with egg decorating at Lizzy's school, a craft and treat day with the Franklin's and a BBQ and egg hunt with more friends. And of course the Easter bunny stopped by our house as well. The girls were up bright and early and hunting eggs at six o'clock! whew! Hope everyone had a Happy Easter!






7 comments:

gtanderson1 said...

I cannot believe how big your kids are getting and how adorable they are. I love the girls Easter dresses. Where did you get them?

Unknown said...

Doesn't time fly? I think that everytime I look at your kids! I actually go them on ebay, the girls just love them.

Kristin said...

Cute pictures!!!

Elise and Dan said...

I'm glad my kids aren't the only ones who were up early on Easter morning! your kids look so handsome and beautiful in their Easter outfits.

PML said...

Those Easter dresses are so dang cute!

Audrey said...

How adorable is are those 3 little munchkins?! VERY!
Daws was up at midnight asking us if it was time to check if the Easter Bunny had stopped by yet! I told him nope (cuz he hadn't) and told him I would come get him when he had come. Didn't work though, he got us up at 6:30.
Everyone is right, your kids are looking so grown up! Esp. little Lizzy to me. Maybe it is cuz the last time I saw you she was your baby and now she is a BIG sister!

Danny and Michelle King said...

Cute dresses! Looks like Easter was a success for you!