The little man is sick with RSV. We went into the doctors yesterday, Jackson was raspy when he was breathing and he tested positive. He is contagious for the next week so no being around little babies. We have to do breathing treatments every four hours to help his lungs. He wasn't too sure of it at first but is true Jackson style he was smiling and talking by the end. Love you buddy!

10 years ago




4 comments:
I hope Jackson is feeling better. He looks really cute in his mask!
Yeah, I heard about all of that - that's horrible. My girls finally caught strep...and Maddie has two ear infections. Yay! I hope everyone feels better soon.
Soyer had RSV too a few months back. We were so sad for him, and to hear him weezing all the time...it just broke our hearts. He was too wiggly for the mask so we just had to use the nozzle, which worked too. I hope that Jackson has recovered and is feeling better.
Ethan had to have breathing treatments last January. He was okay with them. I know he was older, but as long as I had "Cinderella" (of all movies) on, he was just peachy!
Post a Comment