The Explorer did its best and we loved it for 7 years but it was time to say goodbye. The fact that the transmission was going out really was just and after thought, lol...
We are now officially mini-van owners. There is so much room in these it is so nice!!! It is also so nice how quiet it is. So I need to say a thank you to Joe who swallowed all his desires for a Jeep and let me get the van. Thank you honey!




3 comments:
I must say you are ONE HOT MAMA in that van :)
I can't wait to drive a mini van, go figure. Mike says we can't get one until we have 3 kids though. I guess for about 3 more years it'll be the gool 'ol lumina for me!
NICE!! I want one!! I'm so tired of hitting my head on my sedan when I help Mason in.
Post a Comment