Monday, November 10, 2008

2 Monkeys and a Giggler

Before we left Utah we made sure to go to Ikea one last time (not for long, Denver here we come!!). Anyways, while we were there we saw these great rings that hang from the ceiling. They looked so fun for kids we just had to get them in hopes that one day we could use them. Well Joe hung up 2 of them in the basement the other day and the girls just love them. Here are some shots of our little monkeys....






















The girls also found a great way to get Jackson to laugh. I couldn't help but record it, sorry it is so long, it is just too cute...


9 comments:

Elise and Dan said...

I love Ikea, and I'm so excited it's coming right up the street from mt in laws house! yeah! Those monkey's sure are cute!

Karen said...

That looks like lots of fun!

Anonymous said...

Stefanie,

That is just too precious. I can't wait until I can hold him again.

Tell all I love them,

GaGa

Anonymous said...

Sorry I misspelled your name-I know you don't have an "e" - don't know where it came from! Love you just the same.

Mom

Fowler Tribe said...

That is so much fun, I might just have to send my monkeys over too! And that Jackson is so darn cute, you just better watch out when he gets older.

Anonymous said...

Super cute. I love the giggles. I didn't know we were getting an Ikea. That is exciting.

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that you keep this site update so often. Gay and I look every day for any new updates. I envy you guys. It causes me to remember some of the times Gay and I had.

Love Papa

Jaime said...

That is just too cute, that little Jackson laugh! Thanks for recording it and sharing it with us! :)

Audrey said...

How fun is that?!?! You may have just inspired me to make a fun purchase like that for the boys in our basement! F-U-N!
I just LOOOOVE Jackson's laugh! It is so cute to see the girls loving him soo much too! How fun! Was it an easy transition to go from girls to a boy? I am still so nervous about doing the girl thing! Silly I know, I just can't imagine it.... were you at all that way?
I am so sad I wasn't there for the SHORT BLONDE hair too! I bet you are looking smoken hot AND I bet that Joe is diggen it!
MAkes me wanna go short and blonde... I am long and dark right now and although I have enjoyed it, I don't feel like my sassy little self! (maybe cuz i am getting fatter by the moment and still feel yuck?!?)
Post a pic! I would looove to see it!