Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Jackson's Room

Well, one more down with the biggest one still on the procrastination list (the remaining part of the Living Room). This is the little man's room. I have to tell you, the type A side of me just loves these lines ;D. Someday I will add a valence to his room and the girls'......









7 comments:

Elise and Dan said...

You did an AWESOME job!! It looks great! I LOVE the lines too!

Karen said...

What a cute, cute room. I love it!

PML said...

Oooh, I like the lines too. What a great idea.

Audrey said...

LOOOVE! Since you guys "fly" maybe you could "fly" over to Idaho and do that exact same thing in our boys room!?!
Sooo cute you guys!
I also looooooved that his bedding and mobile are aviation!! PERFECT!
GREAT JOB!

Anonymous said...

So cute. Love it. I love the color of the crib.

Danny and Michelle King said...

You are such a cute mom. My poor kids rooms are just plain. Good work!

Alison Roberts said...

I love the blue, It looks like a very peaceful room.