Then Lizzy had a field trip for school and they were off to the pumpkin patch. They got to go on a Hay ride and then pick their own pumpkins. It was so much fun spending that time with Lizzy while Emily was at school. She is such a great girl and makes me smile all the time.
After that we decided to go as a family to another Pumpkin Patch for our Saturday adventure. It rained just before we got there so there was a lot of mud. The corn maze was awesome though. By the time we came out we each had 10 pounds of mud on each foot and we couldn't stop smiling. They each picked out a pumpkin and then we warmed up by the fire with some hot cocoa. Now it is time to start some more painting. Tomorrow begins work on the doors. Cross your fingers everyone!




7 comments:
Stefani, your family is so beautiful! I love staying in touch with you & hope all is well. You all look really happy.
I agree! What a cute family you have. You are very blessed!
I love fall, and all the fall activities! We are making caramel apples tonight for FHE. You have such cute girls!
Looks like fun. I showed DJ a picture of your girls and he got all shy. It was funny. Sounds like we got a lot of planning to do in 18 years or so.
Okay, I have to know, what do you do with your girls when you paint? We really need to paint and I'm nervous to bust out the paint when Ethan is around, but after he goes to bed, I'm tired and want to crash too. I love the picture of you all in your coats and hats. So cute. And yum, carmel apples. I just may have to make me one.
What a fun mom you are! I LOVE the family at the end! My favorite part of the whole pic is the mud caked onto all your shoes! What a fun time!
Looks like fun. Sad we missed out. The pumpkin patch looks fun. Where is it? I've been thinking we need to find one.
Post a Comment