OK, so I have been tagged twice now and just kept putting off. So hey what better way to avoid cleaning up the house while the kiddos are at school?? :D
Becky's first... This is one where you have to list your crazy quirks. Mine are veeerrryyy similar to yours Becky!
1. I don't like to mess up the bed once it is made (i.e. sitting, laying on it). Whenever I walk by it I feel a need to straighten it just a little.
2. Warm tortillas with peanut butter and honey are so yummy! The girls even like them now. They love Fajita night because we know what is for dessert!
3. I check on my children constantly when they are sleeping. If they sleep in late for some reason I think for sure they are no longer with us. This happens at least once a week.
4. I hate for people to come over to a messy house. Thankfully I have had to swallow my pride several times, it is hard to keep up with 3 kids.
So onto Karen's... 8's
8 shows I love to watch: Grey's, Medium, Chuck, Designed to Sell, House Hunters, Design on a Dime, I am not sure what else, we don't have cable anymore...
8 Favorite Restaurants: Sweet Tomatoes, Fresh Choice, Soup Plantation, Melting Pot, Chipotle, Bucca Di Beppo, Pat & Oscar's, Rubios
8 things that happened yesterday: Went running with Daisy, took Emily to school, watched a friend's little girl, had a meeting for church, chatted with friends, did the dishes, did homework with Emily and Lizzy and played with Jackson
8 things I am looking forward to: Thanksgiving, Painting the living room, replacing the fan, knocking down the wall downstairs, the weekend, hanging up pictures, giving Joe his Christmas present, loosing the rest of my prego weight and more
8 things on my wish list: A new kitchen counter, a new van, a finished basement, landscaping, Emily to get over this 5 year old bump, a vacation with my family, to live close to family, daisy to be perfectly trained
8 people I tag: Elise, Genel, Michelle King, Peggy, Kristin, Kasi, Kim Fowler, and Katie... Love you guys! :D
10 years ago




3 comments:
I saw your weight-loss progress and you are doing great! Nice job. I bet you are a new woman from when I last saw you. I also love Chipotle...mmmm. And you should try watching The Office, as if you have tons of time to sit in front of TV. :) It is on Thursday nights on NBC. I didn't like it the first few times I saw a little of it, but after I saw a full episode and finally "got it," I've been hooked!
I hate messing up the bed too after I make it. It makes me so mad when Ethan decides he wants to jump up on his or my bed and play or even rest! I wish I could lose my baby weight too. And my kid is 3!
That was fun to learn more about you! I've been tagged a couple times on this one...I guess it's time to finally do it.
Post a Comment