CONGRATULATIONS, CONGRATULATIONS, CONGRATULATIONS!! I can't say it enough! That is so exciting! I know you were itching for a boy. They are so fun and those girls of yours will love having a baby brother. I guess babysitting Bryan (isn't that his name?) will help prep you for your own, except no matter how much fun other people's kids are, yours are much more fun. Thanks for letting us know. I am so excited for you, all of you!
YIPPEE SKIPPY!!! If you EVER need dinosaurs or balls or dinosaurs or trucks or dinasours or trains or dinosaurs let me know we have MORE than enough!! Congrats Stef and fam! I only wish we were going to be neighbors cuz you truly are one of my favorite people!!! Tell the girls hi and hope you are feeling like a champ!
Stefani,Congratulations a million times over. I am so excited for you. As you know I am partial to boys!!! You will have so much fun and stay very busy.
6 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS, CONGRATULATIONS, CONGRATULATIONS!! I can't say it enough! That is so exciting! I know you were itching for a boy. They are so fun and those girls of yours will love having a baby brother. I guess babysitting Bryan (isn't that his name?) will help prep you for your own, except no matter how much fun other people's kids are, yours are much more fun. Thanks for letting us know. I am so excited for you, all of you!
HOORAY! HOORAY! I am so excited for you! I am so excited for you to have a boy. Thanks for keeping up posted!! Hope you are feeling well.
YIPPEE SKIPPY!!! If you EVER need dinosaurs or balls or dinosaurs or trucks or dinasours or trains or dinosaurs let me know we have MORE than enough!!
Congrats Stef and fam! I only wish we were going to be neighbors cuz you truly are one of my favorite people!!!
Tell the girls hi and hope you are feeling like a champ!
Woo Hoo! Just what we all wanted, huh? Congratulations and lots of love to all of you! :)
That is so great Stefani! Congrats. You will love having a boy--I know I have!
Stefani,Congratulations a million times over. I am so excited for you. As you know I am partial to boys!!! You will have so much fun and stay very busy.
Post a Comment