Well the holidays are all done and the decorations put away. We had such a great visit with everyone but it is good to be home and getting things started for the upcoming move. While we were back east the girls and I would sing at night and their new favorite is "You are my sunshine", this is one if my all-time favorites and I just had to tape them singing it. The best part is when I play it back to them, they want to record it again so they can do silly things and laugh all over again. What awesome girls!~
10 years ago




4 comments:
That is too cute! The girls loved watching it, too (3 times already, of course). :)
How ADORABLE was that?!?! I am dying over how beautiful your girls are! Little Lizzy has grown up sooooo much! I must show Dawson and Cole too!
I was wondering if you are finding out the sex of your little bundle of love?? I am so excited for you! Hope your sickness part is fading so you can feel good during all this transition going on in your life!
Take Care, and call me if you are bored, lonely, or just because!
How cute...
So fun! Though I better let you know that that is my and my mom's song and you owe us royalties! :)
Post a Comment