In March I was able to go on a field trip with Emily and her class to see Beauty and the Beast along with touring a local museum. I really love being with her at school and it makes me sad to think of the days when she will no longer want me to volunteer anymore :). Right now I volunteer every other week and whenever I leave she gets a little sad and her eye start glistening. Then it makes me sad too that I can't volunteer all day!
We had a really great time on the field trip though.
During a playdate we decided to let Jackson water color with the girls and he did such a great job! He was such a cute little man until Lizzy's friends Dad came to get her and splashed in the paint water. I was cleaning the splatter off the walls for the rest of the day, he really gets into it :)
The girls and I also went to see Disney on Ice. It was such a wonderful night! Thank you Joe for keeping Jackson so we could have a little girl's night :). Their faces just lit up when they saw the Incredibles, all the Princesses and so many others. It was so nice to see that Emily still loved it too, they grow up so fast!

And here is out little gang! Love to all!




4 comments:
Very cute, I was wondering when you were going to post again. :)
Wow, you were close up at the Disney show. I'm sure the girls loved it. That baby of yours is looking like a baby no more!
I CANNOT believe how big Jackson is!! He doesn't have that baby look anymore! And, the girls are as beautiful as always!
We went to the Disney show last year and the kids loved it!
Such a cute little family! You are such a good mom.
Post a Comment