The girls have been begging for a pet, so can you guess what they got for their birthdays from Mom and Dad? Two little kittens. With Emily's birthday in the beginning of February we decided to just get 2 together now so they could be little playmates. What fun little things they are too!
Lizzy picked out the black and orange/brown one and Emily the Calico. Emily named hers Jasmine and Lizzy named hers Angel. We found the two through a lady on craigslist. Lizzy's kitten had been thrown from a car window when she was just 3 weeks old and landed in the snow. The lady driving behind saw the whole thing and rescued the kitten and took her to another friend whom she knew had a nursing cat. So Jasmine and Angel became "sisters" as it were and Lizzy just loved that her kitten had a special story. They are hilarious to watch together and I love the fact that they are garage cats, so out they go after the kids are done holding them.




1 comment:
Awww, I love kitties! If it were up to me I would have a cat, but everywhere we live, they aren't allowed. Be careful with those garage kitties. I had a couple of those growing up, and my mom accidentally ran a kitten over wiht her car. It was aweful!!!
Post a Comment