Saturday, September 5, 2009

Another weekend at Pam's

Last weekend we were able to go up to Aunt Pam's house again. What a great time!! The whole gang was there! Mom and Stcia came from North Carolina and we were even able to see Grandma Peterson, Bob, Jordan and his wife Brooke!

Saturday started out the weekend with a race. Stacia and I were finally able to run one together! We ran the 10k while Emily and Lizzy ran the 2k with Joe at their side. Emily decided to run the entire way for her race and got 2nd place. Too cool.











After that we spent the afternoon at Scott and Alli's house where we grilled out and celebrated Joe's birthday. Happy Birthday Joe! The kids all had a great time playing in Alli's new playroom too and she looked just beautiful with her two, dare I say TWO, little babies in her tummy.













Sunday was a relaxed day at the house with mule rides up the mountain and playing in the creek. Who could ask for more? We love you all and it is so nice to be able to spend time with you guys!



2 comments:

Katie Miller said...

Man if I were you I would spend every weekend there! Sounds and looks so fun!

PML said...

Hey Stefani, I was thinking about you today. We got out all the girls clothes you gave us and they fit Kallie now. I remember thinking they would never fit her...but she is excited to have new clothes. Thanks!