We had a surprise visitor too! Uncle Ron and Aunt Cheralyn stopped by! It was so nice to visit with them, it has been so long! Lizzy got her Mom's nickname of "giggles" while she and Uncle Ron played. Hopefully we didn't scare them off :). The girls got to tour their RV and just loved it! Thanks for stopping by you guys!!!
The 4th was amazing as well. We started the morning with the local 5k. Then we got to see the "wet" parade. We sat with some friends who got extra wet and the kids loved every minute of it! The parade would go by and they would spray everyone with water or throw candy. I didn't bring the camera, my phone barely made it through it! The rest of the afternoon was spent over at the litle fair, dinner with friends and then Joe took the girls to watch the fireworks. We hope you had a happy 4th too!




3 comments:
I used to love going to the Provo parade and getting soaked by the fire trucks going by.
I love the 4th of July in PW. I was trying to convince Dan to drive us down just for the wet parade! I read on the Ure's blog that you were being too modest, and place 2nd in the 5K. You go girl!!
Fun stuff!!! Oh and by the way you are amazing. Miss coming in 2nd in the 5K.
Post a Comment