This one is Lizzy and Karlee watching Graduation. The only thing that kept Lizzy going was the thought of cake at the end. It ended up poor Karlee was sick which is why she is sad.
This one is of Emily, Malachi and Aubrie. What great friends! The second one is when Malachi's dad was trying to talk them into kissing him for a picture. They all thought it was quite funny.
And of cou




3 comments:
I agree Jackson is to cute!!! What a sweet boy!
It looks like Malachi was ready to accept those kisses!
Crazy you have a 1st grader! I am with Lizzy, those sometimes get a little too long!
Jackson is a doll just like his sisters!
Also, how FUN to go on a family vacation! Looks like you guys had a BLAST! I thought it was AWESOME that you visited Noelle's grave... totally touched my heart to see the girls there! So sweet!
We miss you guys all the time!
Post a Comment