10 years ago
Sunday, March 22, 2009
A Princess Party
The girls had the great idea to kick off spring break with a tea party. It turned out darling and the kids had a great time. We started with makeup (eyeshadow under the eye was very popular) followed by lunch and finished off with dancing and a fashion show. The girls all looked so beautiful :). I do have to say there were so many other girls we wanted to invite too but just not enough chairs. We might have to do another phase of this one.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
That looks like fun. I'll have to keep that in mind for a few years from now!
I am totally going to copy your idea! So cute!
You can't go wrong with dress ups! The girls all look so cute. There is a little girl in our ward who is inviting all the other little girls to her next birthday party, a princess dress up party. Her birthday is in October, so they have a little wait!
So fun! Faith loves to have dress up with her friends. It makes all the girls happy for hours just playing dress up!
Cute idea! Looks like fun! There are SO many little girls in the ward, I don't know how you could have invited them all! haha.
Post a Comment