I am also so very grateful for family, near and far and how much love we have for them that cannot even be expressed.
For girls that smile that very big smile and those little ones too.
For a son that loves to snuggle into you.
For a home, even with all the work we need to do, that is a palace compared to most and it is ours.
For a husband who loves me even on my cranky days (which seem far too many these days).
To be able to go to church and believe as I do without persecution.
For a Savior who died on the cross for all of my many sins...
For a Father who loved each of us so greatly that he could give his child...
Merry Christmas All. We love you!




4 comments:
That picture is so cute! I love Jackson's smile! What a charmer! We miss you! Mallory drew some pictures for her old and dear friends Emily and Lizzy the other day. If I was more on the ball I would send them to you guys. Maybe next time.
I love that picture, the kids are just so darn adorable. We also give thanks this season for such wonderful friends - you are such a wonderful family.
Well, we haven't even gotten our Christmas cards yet. We ordered them a week ago and they were supposed to be in by today! They do say happy new year on them too so when we get them, they'll be in the mail. I ordered one just for you and your family! Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas to you too!
Post a Comment