Monday, April 14, 2008

Soccer Season is here!

Quote of the day: Emily came running in from the field... "Daddy I found a ladybug!"

Saturday was Emily's first practice with the "Cougars". She was a little tentative at first but started to warm up later on. The coach was just awesome too! Can you believe she is so grown-up? Lizzy played on the sidelines with her little ball and some boys she found to befriend.





3 comments:

Katie Miller said...

I love seeing pictures of you guys, we miss you so much. Mallory still doesn't have any little friends. Our ward area is just to big. We can't walk to anyones house, and a lot of the moms work during the day. Mallory loves you look at your blog!

Jaime said...

Welcome to the wonderful world of soccer! We love it and hope that you do, too. :)

Audrey said...

Tell Emily that Dawson says "GO EMILY!"
Your girls are such beauty's! I bet your boy is going to be a little heart breaker too!