.gif)
Well it is time for the Ireland's to hit the road again. Joe accepted a position with Piedmont Airlines and starts in January. They are a subsidiary of US Airways and a great start for any pilot, way to go Joe! We are so proud of you!! The girls and I will stay in Utah until after his training and then late February, early March it will be time to load up the U-Haul again. North Carlina here we come, do you think they will be able to stand us California/Utah girls? :)
We are very excited to live by family, Dad, Mom, Stacia, Aunt Sharon, Uncle Jerry and Granny Jo here we come, we can't wait to see you all! I can't tell you how much we will miss everyone here, we will save the tears for February though.




2 comments:
WHAT?!?! That is AWESOME! Congrats Joe! The East Coast peeps are soooo lucky to have you guys! I am so happy for you guys and wish you the best of luck! You had better keep in touch Miss Stef! I am so sad for us but happy for your future! (a paycheck probably looks sooooooo good right now!) Love you guys!
Wow?!! First, Congratulations. That is so exciting. But I'm also sad to see you go!
Post a Comment