Sunday, November 25, 2007

Happy Happy Thanksgiving!

We had such an amazing Thanksgiving thanks to Nana, Papa and Uncle Chris. Here is a shot of the girls making a gingerbread house with Uncle Chris...




















Lizzy and Uncle Chris are like two peas in a pod and they had so much fun playing together. The girls also got to make a pie with Nana. Emily picked pumpkin pie this year...





It was just so nice to spend time with family, we miss all of you guys out here. It was hard to say goodbye but Christmas is now well on its way and we need to get decorating! :) Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving too!

2 comments:

Audrey said...

YAY! I truly love you stef! There is not a soul that meets you that doesn't I swear! I have to tell you that I cried when I read your header....soooo sweet and so says it all! Looks and sounds like a fun Thanksgiving! I thought about you a lot (hoping that you weren't super stressed and feeling icky!) Hope to see you soon!

AuntiePam said...

Wow - love you blog!
And I love each of you wonderful Irelands from the top of your heads and down to your toes, but especially your hearts.
So happy to hear that the world will be blessed another joyful little Ireland !!
Happy Holidays to Steffi, Joe, Em and Liz... hugs from Auntie Pam